Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Recovery, resmovery!

Per the political pundits, tv economists and politicians ... Dow exceeds 10,000!! .. we've recovered.  Yeah, like that's never happened before.


Tell that to the 16-18% unemployed individuals, yours truly included, and those with their impending job loss due to downsizing and outsourcing.


It's been a week, and no word from my last interview.  My guess is that 'they found someone else'.  The description of the job is somewhat perplexing, that is, there are two different versions of the important skills needed, depending upon who one talks to.


So, I have two other possible gigs, as I await for corporate decisions to be made.  One could say they are being cautious, but I'm not buying it.   I wonder if I changed my last name to Smith or Patel, would it make a difference?  I prepared for the negative, so I won't dwell on it after this.  Next!

No comments:

Post a Comment